Geekfiller-Jake 1 day ago
Geekfiller-Smith 1 day ago
When the rescuers arrived on the scene, the elders wouldn’t let the humans anywhere near the baby, even though they were there to help.
A second vehicle arrived on scene and sectioned off a safe area for the rescuers.
As soon as she was able, the baby ran straight to her family.
Geekfiller-John 1 day ago
Geekfiller-Peter 2 days ago
Geekfiller-Mack 2 days ago
Geekfiller-David 2 days ago
1. Okay, who’s really being taken for a walk in this situation?
2. “Look! We match!”
3. Gotta represent.
4. They both ate their popsicles a little too fast.
5. “You can be the big spoon tomorrow.”
6. “Come on, Bud, it’s not that embarrassing.”
7. Who wants the corn dog more? The world may never know.
8. Someone’s a little picky about how we play with these toys…
9. “Time to play dentist!”
10. Learning to share at an early age is crucial.
11. “We weren’t using your antique toys for our naked tea party! Promise.”
12. “Mom! Dad! HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO STAND!”
13. “Where are the juice boxes?!”
14. “How about bringing us those mashed peas, lady?”
15. “Soon, we shall be reunited!”
16. They’re even inseparable at nap time.
17. “This tiny person always sneaks me a few scraps.”
18. Better than a blanket by a mile.
19. “Ya got some schmutz…”
20. Pit bulls make the best babysitters. Need proof? Here you go: