Weird History Facts You Probably Didn’t Learn In High School
1. Flour sacks were fashionable.
2. Winston Churchill loved smoking cigars. Like, really loved it.
3. King Tut’s parents were incestuous.
4. Einstein could have been president! (Kind of.)
5. The “Spanish Donkey” was a torture device, not a dance move.
7. Generals brought hookers along for their men.
8. The shortest war ever lasted less than an hour.
9. People thought the bodies of saints didn’t decay.
10. Anna Mae Dickinson must be the luckiest person ever.
Share this with your friends by clicking below!