These 10 Hygiene Facts From The Past Will Make You Happy You Live In The Present
1. Bathing was sporadic and often communal.
2. Laundry was important, but probably didn’t smell wonderful.
3. Urine was…recycled.
4. Urine (and more) was easily collected…right in your room.
5. Toilet paper? Not even a thing.
6. Rotting plants served as flooring.
7. Bugs everywhere.
8. Flowers were for more than just looking pretty.
9. Fashion was also smelly.
10. Leeches cured everything.
Share this with your friends by clicking below!