1. Who needs a television when your sofa is facing the Arizona desert?
2. For those that value widesofa over widescreen.
3. Nothing like a dynamic rotating glass wall in case you fancy a dip in the lake.
4. The best sound studios should also come with the best visuals.
5. Wake up to the sound of classical music…if you have an in-house musician. Which if you live in a place like this, you probably do.
6. Everything…kind of…floats.
7. Don’t fall out of bed!
8. Would you even leave the house to go skiing if you had a place like this?
9. Gives a new meaning to “breaking the fourth wall.”
10. Homework breaks wouldn’t be so bad if you’re room looked like this…
11. You’re basically having meetings inside a tree in this one.
12. No being anti-social in this house.
13. For all you indecisive people, this is perfect.
14. Those aren’t windows. That is an en suite wine cellar.
15. Camouflage yourself into the forest with this beautiful hideaway home.
16. People will never believe your excuse as to why you wet your bed.
17. Forget design. Cushions are where it’s at.
18. It’s not a real pad until you have a fold-down flat-screen and a Roman fireplace
19. Your mother can’t drive you mad to “get some fresh air” when you have a garden in your floor.
20. Watching a movie together just went up a notch.
21. We got no troubles, life is the bubbles, under the sea.
22. You aren’t cool until you have your own ceiling high library ladder.
23. Did someone say ambiance?
24. If you have to study, this isn’t such a bad way to do it.
25. Can’t stand the snoring? Just go for a swim.
26. Or maybe take a more minimalist approach. Dangerous for sleepwalkers.
27. All fun and games, until a bear attacks.
28. Like the Boy Who Lived, but better.
29. Possibly the most zen place ever.
30. Okay, maybe it’s this one